Christmas card sending should not be stressful! And yet every year it seems that I hear more friends sharing their holiday greeting card woes. What originally started as a gesture of sentiment and friendship has turned into a competition of holiday family glamour shots. Now don’t get me wrong, I love a good family photo! We do a photo Christmas card every year, but when the stress to have the perfect family photo to share is too much, these gorgeous, no photo Christmas cards are your best options!
What Made The List:
Listed left to right from top to bottom are a great selection of no photo Christmas cards!
1. The Rifle Paper Co. makes some of the most adorable cards around and their holiday designs are amazing! This card is for the chicest of holiday well wishers!
2. Die Hard is a Christmas movie! This card confirms it. If you’re looking to send some pop culture Christmas greetings, this is the perfect card.
3. Simple and cheerful, this no photo Christmas card is a crowd pleaser!
4. This card is perfect for a little Southwest style Christmas cheer in the mailbox.
5. Okay, this card is cute enough to frame and hang on the wall. You’ve done it again, Rifle Paper Co.!
6. For the dinosaur lover or someone who wants to veer from the traditional, you can’t go wrong with this Christmas card.
7. Customize this card to say whatever you’d like on the bottom front and the back. It’s an easy fall back if you get behind!
8. This card asks an important holiday question. And what actually is a turtle dove?