A little bohemian, a little wild, and maybe even a little magical. If you’ve got a moon child to shop for this year, here’s some ideas for presents in every price range that are sure to be loved. This moon child gift guide includes ideas for their midnight garden and bohemian homestead. Plus there’s smaller stocking stuffer ideas that are perfect for whatever phase your moon child friend is in!
Here’s where you can find all of these boho beauties:
- These beautiful Moroccan blow glasses are a magical color. They’re so sturdy and lovely and are perfect for a glass of water or a small handful of flowers.
- This plant cloche has a ethereal look to it. It’s a great compliment to any indoor herb garden or outdoor landscape.
- Your friend can add a little fun and color to their outfit with this temporary delft tattoo.
- No moon child’s windowsill is complete without a handful of mercury glass votives.
- If this beautiful brass phases of the moon mobile finds its way under a tree, it’s going to be their favorite gift of the year.
- This moon necklace is so delicate and the perfect trinket for a close friend.
- Practical Magic is a moon child’s guide book! Enjoy the book that started the moon child vibe.
- Inexpensive and so different from the normal, this herb drying rack is a thoughtful hobby gift.
- Foraged Flower Arranging is a great book for earthy flower lovers to learn the art of arranging.
- Your friend will look and feel like a moon child in this white maxi dress. They can pair it with boots and a belt or tons of drapy scarves.
- The wildest moon lover will enjoy the flora and fauna drawn on these botanical tarot cards.