We all have that friend. The one determined to defy the laws of productivity. The one for whom the term “introvert” is only the tip of the iceberg. This year, instead of trying to inspire them to get moving give them something that celebrates their lack of stress. Our couch potato gift guide is full of ideas for that one friend who cannot be bothered to put on real clothes. Here’s a few options that will prolong their beloved lounge time and let them continue their Neflix binge!
Here’s where to find these lazy-loving must haves:
- If you don’t have a mug that tells the world about you, are you even alive? This Nap King mug will let everyone know just what to expect.
- Lazy days are for donuts and this donut mug is perfect for your milk or coffee when tackling the latest glazed dozen.
- Subscription boxes are the gift that literally keeps on giving, and any junk-food loving couch potato will enjoy a monthly snack subscription box.
- Extreme comfort and geek chic can be yours. All you need are a pair of these dinosaur slippers.
- Help your friend bring the kitchen to the couch with this cereal dispenser. Now they can enjoy a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch without leaving their spot!
- The snuggle is real for the sofa-bound. Help keep them warm with this snuggle blanket.
- These adorable Nap Queen socks are a great stocking stuffer for your productivity-challenged friend.
- Really, with the internet, what can’t be done from your couch? With an iPad even the most extreme couch potato can conquer the world.
- Make it personal with this monogrammed fleece onesie.
- This bendable straw set is too cool. Create a straw that reaches from your coffee table or use it to slurp ice cream remnants out of the tub. It’s all possible now!
- This portable tabletop can turn any part of a couch into a sturdy surface. It’s perfect for holding glasses or laptops.