Once upon a time there was a good friend who wanted to give a great gift. But alas, this good friend had no idea what to get their fellow prince or princess. Consider this the map to your quest! This gift guide is all about the fairytale enthusiast. Below you’ll find a treasure chest of fairytale-esque presents for a myriad of ages and of all price ranges. Whether your fairytale enthusiast is looking to turn their home into an Enchanted Forest or wants to find something to while away the time spent in their castle tower, this gift guide has you covered! You’ll be a knight in shining armor when your gift is unwrapped!
Here’s where to find these ethereal oddities:
- Every story book princess needs a flock of helpful birds! This charming hook is perfect. If you want to imagine that the bird is actually holding your towel each morning, we wouldn’t blame you a bit!
- Carry a little magic with you wherever you go with this beautiful iPhone case.
- I don’t know how we don’t all have twelve sets of this twig- styled flatware! An absolute must for any Enchanted Forest dweller.
- No matter the age of your enthusiast, a book this stunning will be treasured. It’s full of stunning art and all of your favorite stories.
- For the fairytale lover who hasn’t strayed beyond the classical princesses, The Little Prince is the next step. It will be treasured long after it’s pages fall out.
- For the modern princess, this tulle skirt is the ideal wardrobe addition.
- This unicorn corkscrew will help bring a little magic to any wine and fairytale lover’s life!
- Disney’s latest Cinderella gave the best advice, and it should be shared with everyone. This shirt is an easy way to do it.
- Subtle but detailed, this beautiful print would look lovely on the wall of any castle or forest cottage.
- The storybook woodland creatures are back, and this time a fox will help hold your books!
- Even Sleeping Beauty would be jealous of this crown canopy that hangs over a bed.